My friend is back

My old friend , Period *, has returned , after two months absence.

I was feeling rather good and normal, calm, friendly with everybody, kind of what I was when I was a children.

Then I became depressed, wanted to sleep  and never again get out of the house. The next day I was shouting obscenities at the other drivers, on my way to work. I found myself speaking what was on my mind, without any filters, I told a colleague I hated another one, " look at the nose, she looks like a witch...", " don´t be like that", said my friend, " what, she just gave me an evil eye....". " I have not heard that".

Then the *menstruation came. What a name "men....." ? I thought it was gone for good.
I even told my doctor ( a woman ) she had finished and she said I was pre-menopausic (is that even a word, I am going to check in google translator). She was right, it´s when we are changing into middle age , third age ?

I was enjoying it. It ´s a bit embarassing to be a puppet of our hormones.
On the bright side, I still have an excuse for being a bitch.



Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Cougars ou Milfs

Lady Liuwa

Napoleão! Bla bla bla Whiskas saquetas