Foster mum

Today I almost became a foster mum of a tiny, cute, kitten.
I went to the vet with my cat , and she says to me : ´do you want a kitten?´´

´What? I have four cats already.´

´I have here a little kitten that the mother has abandoned yesterday in this garden. She has had three, this tabby and two orange one, a few days ago, but now she is in heat again and has left this one at our door.´

It was wonderful, the vet fed him with a seringe , he drank a little , he had his eyes closed, but he said meow!

I had him in my hand and he was so tiny. I said yes, I would feed every  two hours .

Then I came home with my cat, thinking where I would go to buy the milk and bottle, there was some in pet stores from good brands....

And then the recepcionist called me ´I am sorry to tell you, the baby cat has died....I went to see him and he was already cold ´.

I felt a pang in my heart as if some friend had died.

Ok, see you friday.

I had not bought the milk yet. If I had, I woud go to my friend Rosário who has a litter of kittens to feed by herself, she posted them in the facebook.

But I can´t take care of a small baby and feed him every two hours !
And that is that.

But that cutie stole my heart.


My friend has this ones....maybe in two months I´ll go to get one.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Cougars ou Milfs

Lady Liuwa

Napoleão! Bla bla bla Whiskas saquetas