Cat lady

With my children. Nothing to report, except that I had to go and pick my daughter at 4:30 am, because she had a birthday party at the Bairro and then they went elsewhere.... I was sleeping, dressed a jacket , and went, in my car. there were lots of cars at that hour, some with parents, like me.
That night I had a party too, but it was in a restaurant in Miramar, with diner and dance, to celebrate the woman´s day but I didn´t go. With men strippers. My father used to say  " They had to pay me to go out today" and I almost did. Say it. But I did go out , to get her.
The next day she was to tired to go out with me and I did go alone to see my mother, and took some food to the cat lady to feed the cats. Poor lady, her daughter sold the house and put her there. She had a litle dog, she never saw it again...

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Cougars ou Milfs

Lady Liuwa

Napoleão! Bla bla bla Whiskas saquetas