Now , in english


I just put the google translator in the last post, and it is realy horrible. I don´t understand how english people can read me.

Because in the map, it says they read me a lot in USA. How can it be, there must be a mistake.

I was talking about my daughter who went to parties this week, because its the academic week, and students dress in student uniform, a black suit (skirt for girls ) and a black cape, and they go on parade, from one university to the other.

It was a hot day but they don´t mind. I didn´t go, she said parents don´t go. I guess many do, and hide behind trees, filming with their celular phones.

I only went to pick her at the next subway station at 2 am, she looked like a vampire, wraped in the black cape.

She is dark blond, white, green eyes, small. I am taller. I had black curls and I was taller and thiner than her, when I was 19.

I say often  that my son resembles more to me, but no. Now he says he wants to go to Physics, in university. And he has the grades for it. He also says that he won´t be going to the trip at the end of highschool, They usually go to Spain to some beach to party. My girl went. I went , when I was sixteen !

No really, my daughter doesn´t resembles me, but she takes more after her mother.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Cougars ou Milfs

Lady Liuwa

Napoleão! Bla bla bla Whiskas saquetas