Austerity

Now in english.

I got unemployed in may, after three months working at Bookin.com. I had a 3 months contract so,I got sacked. In the french Line it was me and a,,,,French Teacher ! They said she did not speak like a native. The truth is her accent was like Edith Piaf " Non rien de rien, je ne regrette rien..." Her english was a bit odd " I received,,, " with the " i" open (ai). I tried to correct her but she didin´t care.

Me, they said I didn´t speak fluently french and I had some IT issues. Eheheh. True, I guess....

Well, we were the oldest there, (45 and 52), they kept the young people, but I guess when the summer comes, they will regret it. I once worked in the aiport of Faro, Algarve, and in august half the people went sick....It was almost caos, I had to do check in, then go to the waiting room, then take the turists in the bus to the plane. One nice guy asked me if I went to the plane too....(must put the correcter on, don´t remember how to spell things).

I went to the Job Center, they gave me a paper the employers must sign to send to the Social Security, to get paid a subsidy (? I don´t know where the corrector is...). It only took them a month to sign it...

But the thing is, they don´t give it unless we work 9 months. I worked for 6 months in a school (substitute teacher), in other 2 months, ( the same), and I never got any payment when I got unemployed. But i paid a tax for social security , they took money from my salary.

The people from Brussels UE, want our country to pay a penalty because we have exceeded the whatever ....

Of course that will come over us, the ones who pay taxes because we work for others.
I wich I had money in Panama....



This is the Iberic Peninsulae, Portugal is a rectangule in the left side, the nose is Lisbon, the south is Algarve, and if you walked a straight line it would be New York. But our wheather is better due to the south sea corrents.


Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Cougars ou Milfs

Lady Liuwa

Napoleão! Bla bla bla Whiskas saquetas