Update : Substitute teacher

There is a long corridor full of students. They cry, they fight, they trow balls. And there we go, in search of our class room. My students look small and smiley, but also flushed and smelly.
They seat, and I write the date and lessons in the blackboard with chalk. My first mistake, they asked me if they could seat like they used to in the english class. Yes. Stupid! There was a new map of the class room , where the head teacher distributed them more wiselly... Now they were with their buddies. I talked a bit about myself in portuguese, them I began to ask their names, in english. I soon realized they were lying about it, and I took the Summary book where they had their photos to match the faces. Them I asked for their books, but they said they didn´t have them.
Ok. And the lesson was 90 min, two in a row without a break. They were 27, between 11 and 15 years old, mostly boys. Fortunately I had a sheet with simple exercises and spread it around, they did it and then they went to correct them. Between all this, they asked if they could go to the bathroom, to drink water, they stole pencils and trow erasers. I gave them the speach...
but ten minutes later it began again. I said to one of them to go outside and stay there (he hadn´t even got a sheat of paper in the desk) and he said he would scratch my car. Ok, so, pick your things and don´t come back! That was my first lesson. With 5 th graders.

Comentários

Anónimo disse…
Oh, my God, Miss Gabs... your text is full of grammatical and structural mistakes! Please, revise and correct them as soon as possible. This text doesn't combine with the job position you are filling. An English teacher should be better prepared.

Mister Stones
Marias disse…
Thank you. I would like you to help me in that if you could be so kind.

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Cougars ou Milfs

Lady Liuwa

Napoleão! Bla bla bla Whiskas saquetas