Booty call

Real nice.
Yesterday I was text messaging all day. Hello beauty. How are you. Where are u. Must study. Ok by me. Whatever. You re wonderfull. You are....Then, 1 a.m. Can I call? Where? I am in bed. Ok...No, not ok....Oh gosh, please come you´re beautifull... No, must remember, too young, too blond, me nice woman... No, thanx.

Ok. Then , today, the other one. The gorgeous one, on msn. Hello, thinkin of you...Where are U. Working, next to you. Weren´t you in the states? No, next month. I miss you. Wish I was there.
Yes? Its been a year now. But we talk a lot. I know. Can I see you? Ok, have a coffe. Ok. 2 m...
Gorgeous, Hugh Jackman, Hugh Grant, Russel Crowe, all in one...And a nice personality. And a smell, and the black clothes, and the black hair ...

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Cougars ou Milfs

Lady Liuwa

Napoleão! Bla bla bla Whiskas saquetas